Friday, August 16, 2013

I wrote the post immediately below a few days ago.  The irony of a post celebrating my 17 years on the job is that today, I wasn't at work.  Very bad headache.  I didn't get out of bed until 430.  I was up periodically throughout the day, but went back to sleep and didn't get up except to use the bathroom, and once, putz around for a few minutes on my phone (cause I thought I was feeling a bit better, but my head quickly corrected that thought).

Just had some soup.  Feeling a bit better actually.  But ugh.  And the worst part is, today was the last day of one of the guys who work there, a damn good guy who I've enjoyed working with.  He's moving on to bigger and better things in Ohio, and the best of luck to him, but I didn't get to say goodbye.  Sucks.

Ah well...not sure how I'll be able to go to sleep tonight...and I'm sure I'll get to work with only a few, if any, hours of sleep.  That'll make that fun tomorrow.  Plus, tomorrow night, I'm supposed to go to a party after work.....

Ah well, whatever.....

POLT

No comments: