Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 68 & 69)...

Chapter 3, Page 9...

With the time change, my sleep schedule is fucked up.  It was just getting to the point that when my alarm went off, there was light coming in the windows, and that helped wake me up and then BOOM!  Daylight Saving Time...and now, it's pitch black when my alarm goes off again.  ARGH.

Anyway, I got up...sometime mid-morning, I don't remember when.  Read some, was online, and then showered.  I went to Wal-mart for a few things, and got lunch at KFC.  After returning home and eating it, I sat around here until my dentist appointment.

It was just a cleaning, no biggie.  I've been having some issues with the tooth that recieved the crown just last October, but the hygienist didnt' seem to think it was s big deal.  And I agree, for now.  If it gets worse, I'll make an appointment to see the regular dentist.

Afterwards, I went to Mom's to help her move stuff from the back attic to the front attic.  Just boxes and stuff.  She's going to go through all of them and mark them as "SALE" or "TAKE" or whatever she plans on doing with them.

After this I came home, watched a bit of TV, did a load of laundry, and then made the two pork chops I had bought the day before. IT's the first time I ever made pork chops on the George Foreman, and one of the very few times I've EVER made them.  When they were done, I wasn't really sure how to TELL if they were done.  They were white, not pink, so I figured that was good enough.  But to be sure, cause I didn't want food poisoning, I called mom.  And she said that was fine.  So I ate them.

And then, before going up to bed, I read some more, and was online again for a bit.

Chapter 3, Page 10...

So today, when I got up, again not doing well with the time change, I had a headache and my shoulders and neck were sore.  Not muscular sore, exactly....but sore.  So I called in and took the day.

And I spent the rest of the day doing little more than sleeping in bed, napping on the couch, reading, and occasionally, watching some TV. I wasn't even really on the computer much.  Didn't even bother to shower.  Taking Advil helped with both the problems, although the soreness never really totally went away.

And even though the day is not yet up, my plans for tonight are to do the same things until it's time to what Agents Of SHIELD, and then go to bed.  And hopefully to work tomorrow.

POLT

No comments: