Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 82)...

Chapter 3, Page 24....

I got up about 8AM, cause they were coming with my new sofa sometime that morning, although I didn't have an exact time.  So I got up and showered.  I went to Rutters for coffee and breakfast, then came home and ate while reading the paper.  I got on the computer briefly and then laid down on the old couch, to read.

I only did that for a short time before the movers came.  They had no trouble getting the old one out of the house, and only a little trouble getting the new one inside and set up.  When they left, i sat on it expectantly and was amazed at how high it sat in comparison to the old one.

But then the remainder of the morning and early afternoon I spent laying on the couch reading my book (which I did finish that day).  I made myself lunch of pasta.  Then, about 2, mom came by to see the new couch.  She drove me down to the mechanic to get my car (I dropped it off there to get the oil changed and walked home last night), and then I drove us to Walmart for some things we needed.

After dropping her off, I spent the remainder of the day again just laying on the couch, reading.  I did break to have supper of an orange some strawberries, some ham slices and a bagel.  And then more reading until it was time to go to bed and to sleep.

Oh, and here are the couch pics: Old one and then New One!



POLT

No comments: