Thursday, March 26, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 83 & 84)...

Chapter 3, Page 25... 

Wednesday I got to work without issue.  It was a very productive day, in that I got many things done that needed to be done.

Derick had contacted me and asked me to borrow something, so I planned to go there after work.  Which I did.  And while I was there, he wanted to have some bedtimesexxyfun.  But we didn't.  He's started 'seeing' someone even though they've not 'solidified' their 'relationship'.  Or something like that.  Anyway, the last time we played, afterwards, he felt quite guilty.  So yesterday, even though he wanted to, hell even though we BOTH wanted to, we didn't.  I told him I didn't want him to feel guilty afterwards.  So we didn't.

After this, I stopped at Taco Bell.  They had this Grande Meal: ten tacos for a special price. So I thought I'd get that, eat 5 or so that night and the remaining ones the night before. Once home, I started eating them while reading a Time magazine.  I opened them, put the Hot Sauce on and ate it and then repeat.  And the next thing I know....I've only two left. So I thought, "Well might as well just finish them off" and I did.  And then I just laid on the couch, watched some old Doctor Who (starring the Third Doctor) on Netflix Streaming, read and went to bed.

Chapter 3, Page 26...

And right around the time I turned out the light, my stomach started rumbling.  Ten Taco Bell tacos was definitely NOT a good idea.  I was up on the toilet four time overnight.  And my stomach continued to rumble and groan and make all kinda noises it's really not supposed to.

After the last time, sometime after 6AM, I called in to work and took the day off.  I slept fitfully until about 10AM.  My day consisted of sitting on the couch, reading, napping, drinking Pepto and tea.  I did watch another Third Doctor Who series: The Three Doctors.  I did not shower all day.  And even though it's just now 7 PM, and even though I've done all day (and dammit, it was sunny and over 70 degrees most of the day!), I'll probably be going up to bed hear before too much longer.  Just very tired.

POLT

No comments: