Friday, March 13, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 70 & 71)...

Chapter 3, Page 11....

Had trouble getting up for work, but work was okay.  After work, when I got home, it was absolutely beautiful outside, sunny and nearly 60.  So I had a few bills ready for mailing, I put them in my back pocket, put in my earbuds, turned on the music, and went for a walk!  It was only over to the Post Office and back (without stopping at Waynesburger this time), and I made it in 25 minutes.  The app said I went 1.6 miles, but I'm sure that's inaccurate, cause on the map, the route I took is all wonky in the beginning.  Still, I'm sure the walk was over a mile, but how far over?  No idea.

Upon coming home, I had supper, and then laid down on the couch to read.  Since I had trouble getting up in the morning, and since I tuckered myself out with that walk, and since a full tummy and since I was laying down....well you get it, I fell asleep.  Napped for about an hour.  Which felt great...except when it came to trying to get to sleep that night....didn't happen until after 1130.


Chapter 3, Page 12....

Again, had trouble getting up, but did.  Got to work...albeit, twenty minutes late (18 actually, but Im rounding the time).  Had Parole Hearings that day.  Luckily, the Hearing Examiner came here instead of trying to do it over video (cause there is ALWAYS problems when they try to do it over video).  And everything went relatively smoothly, I didn't get stressed like I normally do.

Lunch at work was hideous, so I went out.  Wanted to eat at Panera, but since I got there about 12:20, the place was packed, with the line going back into the vestibule.  So I said, "Screw that".  I wanted to go to Wendy's, but no, that location was closed down, for remodeling or just closed, no idea.  I ended up at Arby's, where I had a great, if not good for me, meal.

Returned to work, and had no problems there the rest of the day.  After work, I went for my cut-n-color.  While I was sitting in the chair waiting for the color to take, kept nodding off and my head kept flopping around waking me up, and then I'd jerk my head back upright.  I'm sure it was very entertaining to watch.

Following this, I came home took a shower, and waited on Ghostie.  He's back in town on Spring Break from law school, so he called me and we chose that day to get together.  We ate at Montezuma's, and I had THE Worst stuff for me: TONS of chips and salsa, enchilada suprema (4 enchiladas, 1 beef, 1 cheese, 1 chicken, 1 bean), a regular Coke and afterwards....deep fried ice cream!  Yes indeed I did!

We came back here and watched "Trekkies" on Netflix Streaming, as well as the pilot of The Inbetweeners.  And then a Family Guy episode on TV.  And then he left and I went to bed.

POLT

No comments: