Monday, March 30, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 87)...

Chapter 3, Page 29...

I got up a bit later than usual: 1030.  Mom and I usually have lunch on Sundays, but she was going to eat with her friends and see a movie, so it was okay I slept in.  I showered and walked to Waynesburger to get some lunch and bring it back here.

Spent the rest of the afternoon and early evening on the couch: reading the paper, finishing up my book and starting a new one (The Hobbit), putzing around online, even napping.

About 830, StratCat showed up, as planned.  We watching The Walking Dead 90 minute season finale together.  I provided the Asti, she provided the cheese, bologna, wheat thins and pretzels.  And we both enjoyed the finale, especially since Glenn didn't get killed, like we thought.

Following that, she went home, I was online for a bit more before I went to bed, read, and went to sleep.

POLT

No comments: