Friday, March 20, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 77 &78)...

Chapter 3, Page 19...

So Daylight Saving Time is kicking my ass, as it does every year.  When the alarm goes off at 630 in the morning, my BODY is saying "No no no, it's only 530, why are you waking me up NOW???" and I don't wake up.

Thursday was no different, and in fact worse. I even forgot to set my alarm.  So when I woke up just seconds from 800am, well it was too late to make it to work on time.  So I called in and went in two hours late, getting there a bit before 10:00.  Surprisingly, I accomplished quite a bit, although near the end of the day, it started dragging.

After work, I got a surprise visit from TC.  He was in the area, had a pair of panties (I'm not into them myself, but if a buff, 29 year old, hot bi-but-primarily-straight guy with a few kids wants to get all naked at my place except for a pair of panties...well I'm not gonna stop him) and wanted to play.  So play we did.  He got there shortly after 5 and left a little after 7.  And we had such a.....vigorous bedtimesexxyfun, all the night and into Friday (in fact even now), but thighs, hips and even right shoulder are a bit achy.  Not from bondage or anything, just from the....vigorousness of the session.  NOT that I'm complaining!  Nope, not at all!

Now they were calling for snow here on Friday, 4-6 inches apparently.  And the worst, heaviest amounts of snow were to arrive during the morning rush hour.  So, I thought I should get to work before the morning commute, and then I could leave early.  To do this, I went to bed about 830 (well to do that, and because I was tired after...well see above).  Read some and then went to sleep a little after 9.

Chapter 3, Page 20....

The alarm went off at 5:15.  I managed to get up and showered and out the door before too long. It had snowed, and the car and grass were covered, but the roads were just wet.  I easily brushed the light snow covering off the car, and went to Rutters for coffee.  I got to work about 6:10.

It was a light day.  There were no new clients when I got there, very unusual.  And over the course of the day, we only got one in, which my coworker handled before she left early.  The snow never materialized: the roads remained just wet.

In the morning for some reason, my tummy was rumbley.  I ended eating 6 antacids and a cup of tea to settle it,  I was concerned because today was Dave Sub Day!  A guy that works there, Dave, also belong to some civic organization which, about four times a year, sells subs they make.  And they are, without a doubt THE  best subs I have ever eaten in my life.  I have no idea WHY they're so good: they just use regular buns, ham, cheese, etc.  They don't put any special sauces or anything on them.  Somehow, they are just THE best EVAH!

But anyway, I didn't want to have an upset stomach on Dave Sub Day!  How horrible.  The antacids and tea helped somewhat even though it was still a little rumbley.  But then I decided, I don't care.  Dave Subs are SO good I'm gonna eat the whole damn thing even if I am sick.  I'll enjoy it going down, and if it comes back up and hour or so later, so be it.  At least I'll have enjoyed it going down!

And enjoy it I FUCKING DID!  Oh man, it was SOOOOO good.  And strangely, my tummy felt no longer rumbley afterwards.  Even though I ate onions on it as well.  Whatever, at least I consumed the sub with no negative after effects, other than being stuffed and wanted to do nothing but sleep.

So after 2, I came home.  I got here, putzed around on the computer for a short time, and then settled in to read some, but almost instantly fell into a nap.  And what a Glorious Nap it was.  Slept for almost two hours!  Then I ordered Chinese, ate it, got on him and did this.  And now, I'm still feeling a bit tired, my sleep schedule is all out of whack.  So I'll probably go to bed here before too much longer.

POLT

No comments: