Friday, March 20, 2015

SO....

My cousin Lil Chris, has been sick all week with something, I think a double ear infection.  Because of this, his mom stayed home and kept him and he didn't go to day care like normal.

Well today, he was good enough to go.  His best friend is Zack.  They hadn't seen each other since last Thursday or Friday.  And when he got into daycare, Zack ran up to him and his mom took this pic and posted it on Facebook.


Zack and Lil Chris had missed each other so much.  They just hugged and hugged when he got there, even before he could get his coat off.  Kids are so cute.

And speaking of kids, my OTHER lil cousin, Morgan is like 5 months old, and this week his mommy sent MY mom a picture of Morgan wishing mom a Happy Birthday!


As you can see from these pics, and all the ones you've seen of me, my family produces some hella cute and adorable men!

POLT

No comments: