Monday, March 02, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 60)...

Chapter 3, Page 1...

This morning, for some reason I cannot fathom, I woke up this day at 6:37 am.  Well, I CAN fathom why I woke up, I had to piss.  But I cannot fathom why I couldn't get back to sleep.  When in God's name was I up before 7AM on my day off?????

Anyway, as I was using the bathroom, I checked out the window and everything was normal.  I went to bed and putzed around on my phone for a while and about 7:20, I got up again and checked out the window and it was snowing.  And had snowed quite a bit, by then.

I threw on some clothes, got the paper off the front porch, and then walked to Rutters for some coffee and breakfast.  I ate it back here reading the paper while I did so.  I then finished off the book I was reading and started a new one.

I threw on the coat again and headed out to shovel, only to find out my neighbor had used his snow blower on a few of our sidewalks already.  I still shoveled off the front steps and my porch and then went back and cleaned off and shoveled out the car.  Coming back in, I read a bunch more of the new book.  And then I decided to see what I could find on NetFlix.  I discovered Ken Burns' Baseball was on there.  I don't like baseball...in fact, I pretty much hate baseball, but I LOVE history, and I LOVE Ken Burns' documentaries.  So I started watching it.

After a two hour episode, I cooked up some sausages I had and ate them for lunch.  And then ended up jumped on the treadmill for a half hour.  When I took my blood sugar before supper it was 120, which is very low for me.

After supper I watched another episode of Baseball.  And spend some more time reading.  Earlier in the day I did a load of laundry and in the evening I changed the bedsheets.  And then went to bed after watching the Walking Dead.  I wasn't overly tired (despite getting up at the insane day off time of 630ish), but I had something to do early Monday morning.

POLT

No comments: