Thursday, May 06, 2010

Help me find the waiter with the tray...

Tonight, after work, I met up with my former co-worker, current friend, and girlfriend of the hot firefighter Scott, Me-Chell! We went to eat at Bulls & Bears, and then to Rita's for a gelati. We had, as always, a fun time. There was much laughter and good times, conversation and too much laughter. Well, not too much, as if you could actually have too much laughter.

One of the best things was the cute wait staff at the restaurant. And the cute guys in line in front of us at Rita's. Out waiter wasn't particularly cute, although he did have a nice hairthing. But there was a much cuter one that was only working on the outside patio. That kinda bugged me. BUT, then Me-Chell pointed out the really really cute other waiter! His name was Josh and he was a god. He was very cute, the unifrom hugged his body like a glove. And his arms...OH, his arms. The forearms were coiled with muscles, and while we couldn't really see the bicep, I just knew looking at the forearms that the biceps were droolable.

And while all the waiters were quite easy on the eyes, they unfortunately were not thusly attired.





Should I ever own a restaurant (Polt's? The Palace? Burger Queen? McDickald's?) I will ensure all my male wait staff (and ALL the wait staff will be male) will have uniforms like these guys.

POLT

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck in your new venture Polt! I'd love to see some hot male servers sans shirts in a restaurant.

Mark said...

You should follow the Hooters business model and call it Wieners.

Polt said...

Mark, I think calling it Weiners would be gouche. I would prefer "Bananas". :)

HUGS...