Thursday, May 20, 2010

I wish I was queer, so i could get chicks....

Tonight, after work, I went out to eat. It was with a coworker of mine whom I shall call Chelsea, only because that's her name.

Chelsea has worked there for a few months and she is incredibly funny as well as incredibly sweet and attractive. If I was straight and anywhere near her league, I'd make a play for her myself she's so cute. But I'm not and and I'm not, so it is what it is.

While eating out appetizers I said to her, "I want to tell you something that I've wanted to tell you for a while but I didn't want to talk about it at work. And you probably already suspect, but...I am gay."

Cue the crickets.

There was silence and a surprised look on her face. She said she thought people had hinted at that to her, but she didn't know for sure. And then she got all giggley and laughing and said, "This is SO COOL! I've always wanted a GBF (gay best friend)! My sisters are gonna be SOOO jealous when I tell them! I've got one and they don't!"

For the next two and a half hours while we ate and afterwards we talked. Primarily about gay stuff. As regular readers know, I have many MANY stories to tell, and I told a whole bunch of them (I love to talk and one of my favorite topics is, after all, me!). We laughed and ate and
talked and discussed and joked and just had a helluva good time! She might even being going along with us to the Gay Pride parade in DC this year!

Man, work is gonna be a lot more fun now!

POLT

3 comments:

13messages said...

She's cute, huh? Then by all means, tell her about HNT. :)

Seriously, that's so cool. It's good to have coworkers that you can be friends with.

Polt said...

Oh Mark, I've had more Faghags than I can count! Donna, Michelle, Stephanie...Chelsea is the most recent in a long line of Polt faghags! :)

HUGS...

john said...

What is the proper term for a harem of faghags? Because, you need that name.