Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ice cream castles in the summertime...

I know I wrote a haiku about this stuff earlier in the week, but seriously, it is SO good, so delicious, so...indescribably nummy, that I HAD to do a post just about it, itself!



Ben & Jerry's Boston Creme Pie Ice Cream.

My GOD, it's a little slice of heaven here on earth. It is possibly, next to vanilla bean cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory, and Cadbury caramel creme eggs, absolutely THE best tasting thing I have ever consumed. And it could concievably be better than both.

I can think of nothing but great, toe-curling sex that even comes close (so yeah, this surpasses bad sex). And I'm not even really a fan of ice cream. Typically, about once or twice a year, I'll get a craving for it. And then I'll buy a pint of Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia or Strawberry Cheesecake, eat it over the course of two or three days, and I'm done until the next time. I'm really not one of these people that can eat pint after pint after pint. But I tell ya, I've now had three pints of it in the last ten days alone. It truly is that good.

I can not recommend this to everyone forecfully enough. Especially if you like Boston Cream Pie (which just happens to be my favoritest pie Mama Polt makes). Give it try, and TRY to tell me you don't find it delectable!

POLT

1 comment:

that's J-O-S-H said...

I'd rather eat a nice wedge of watermelon or a bowl of derrriciouz red grapes!

All that refined azucar in that ice cream would ruin mah teefz!

Plus it seems a little too complicado for mah tastes. If I was going the ice cream route, I would get myself a tasty three scoops of Napoleon [read as: Neapolitan] ice cream!