Thursday, May 20, 2010

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 206)...

I'm back again with...



I got an email from OS earlier this week. He mentioned that this Thursday was the 5th Year Anniversary of Half Nekkid Thursday. And since I was a slavishly regular participant in HNT for 4 years, how could I not play along?

Os said that in honor of the anniversary, we were supposed to re-enact our first HNT. Not difficult for me at all. It's the same bed, same mesh bag, same leg and foot, although there are different sheets.

Original, March 16, 2006:



Current, May 20, 2010:


And I've never been more glad of my modesty in the first HNT, ya know?

HAPPY 5TH, HALF-NEKKID THURSDAY!!

To see what others posted, click
HERE

POLT

6 comments:

13messages said...

Your photos are always so fun and cool. I remember this one very well and dig its recreation.

S said...

Hey Uncle Polty, I posted for the 5th reunion as well!

Come over and see!

Osbasso said...

Glad to know you've got different sheets! I'll be sure to give you a heads up for the 10th!

lecram sinun said...

Nice recreation of the first. Both are actually good shots. Cheers & Happy HNT Anniversary!

Hoochie Mama said...

Happy HNT! Nice shots! :)

hoteltuesday said...

Are you playing a merman caught in a net?!?!