Sunday, May 30, 2010

Right here in this bedroom no attire is required...

Jere over at his blog posted a video of his new room at his new place (it's the third video at the bottom). Well, I've never been one to not blatantly copy someone else'e awesome idea pass up an opportunity, so I made a video of MY bedroom.



Now if only I had videos of the bed in use...and not just for sleeping. *SIGH*

Maybe I'll do a series, each room in my house. Who knows? It's not like I'm posting anything else of interest here.

POLT

6 comments:

Tam said...

Your alarm clock is way across the room and up high? I assume that keeps you from shutting it off and going back to sleep?

Polt said...

Hmm, well I dont actually USE it as an alarm clock, I used the alarm on my phone. But I keep it up high so I can see it when I roll over in the middle of the night and wonder what time it is.

HUGS...

Anonymous said...

Interesting room. I see you haven't finished unpacking.

BTW, the summer palace boys - meh. I hate skinny things. Gimme some meat!

FDot said...

I can sense the seething jealously in Robin Leach.

Michelle M. said...

You need more calendars.

tornwordo said...

How many shirts is that? I'd do laundry twice a year if I had that many lol.