Thursday, May 27, 2010

We are family...

Last Christmas, my entire family (mom's side, I don't have any family from dad's side) got together. This only happens at Christmas, and actually has only happened reguarly since 2007. At any rate, mom and I planned on getting a photo taken of all of us, and we had an aunt, who fancies herself an amateur professional photographer (well SHE thinks she's professional quality, we all know otherwise), bring her camera to get the photos.

She did, and she just recently emailed them to us. This is the entire family.


My grandmother is sitting in the center. Surrounding her are her kids, their spouses, her grandkids, their spouses and her great-grandkids. We can all ignore the white haired guy on the right in the back row. He was supposed to marry a cousin of mine, but backed out of the wedding. I wasn't upset, cause I didn't like him very much from the very beginning, although I did feel bad for my cousin he was supposed to marry.

And this is my grandmother and her kids.


Mama Polt is sitting on the right. She's the oldest. Then her sister, he brother standing on the right and her brother standing on the the left.

I didn't think we'd be able to get a photo of all of us together, but we pulled it off. And the sheer number of people involved explains why it's so difficult.

POLT

1 comment:

that's J-O-S-H said...

Big family! I have my sisters, parents and myself. We have aunts and uncles and cousins and shit, but we don't talk to them. We're more of a secluded section of family [read as: everyone hates us!]!