Friday, March 06, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 64)...

Chapter 3, Page 5...

I woke up about 3AM to use the bathroom and looked out the window and saw....no snow.  I later got up about 7:30 and used the bathroom and looked out the window again, and....it was snowing.  I called in to work, read some, and then came downstairs.  I decided to go to Rutters for some coffee and breakfast.  There wasn't much more than inch of snow on the group, so that's what I did.  And I cam home and read the paper while I ate.

Then I watched the final episode of Baseball and some other stuff on TV. And read some more.  And putzed around on the computer.  My neighbor two door up has a snowblower.  He took care of his sidewalk, mine and the neighbor's between us as well.  I still had to shovel off the stairs and my front porch.  And I shoveled out the car.  And then came back inside, made pasta and...well basically continued to waste the entire day doing nothing.  Although, after the snow stopped, about 530, I went back out and shoveled off what remained of the snow on the steps, porch and around the car as well.

Oh, and I did a load of laundry too.

POLT

No comments: