Saturday, April 10, 2010

Broccoli, celery, gotta be, veggie tales...

Today, I bought a bottle of V8 Fruit Fusion Acai Mixed Berry.



I had seen them advertised as a full serving of vegetables, which I don't EVER get enough of, but with a fruit taste. And I love berries as much as I detest vegetables. Plus, all I have to drink around the house is Pepsi, which I'm not supposed ot have too much of and water, which I get bored with. So I thought, he why not give it a try.

I drank some tonight, and I gotta say, it's pretty tasty. Not the best tasting stuff, that of course would be an glass of ice cold Pepsi. But, it's better for me than Pepsi. So I'll be scarfing this stuff down pretty regularly. And I'd recommend it to anyone.


POLT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do love fruits and veggies. Last night I had garlic string beans with shrimp. Delicious!

Interestingly during the spring/summer I tend to eat a lot ore fruits and vegetables.