Saturday, April 17, 2010

He's the queen of my saturday nights...

As you may know, last Saturday I went out with Corey and the boys. Tonight, I'll be going out again with Corey and the boys to see "Kick-Ass". Or that's the plan. Last week's plan was minigolf with Dale and it turned out laser bowling with the boys. So who knows what may happen tonight. And then next Saturday, Corey and I will be with some of his family in Baltimore to see Phantom Of The Opera, and maybe hang out in Charm_City afterwards, possibly even staying overnight down there. But who knows.

At any rate, three weeks in a row makes this an official 'thing' now doesn't it? Going out with the same person that often means...something, right? *SIGH* If only it was dating, and not just hanging out. Oh well, a fat, old, hairy fag can dream, right? At least I'm having a great time and not sitting at home being and old spinster on Saturday nights.

And I know that tonight is the BBCAmerica premiere of the new Doctor Who. And that next week is the second episode. But never fear, loyal readers, for A Local Celebrity, Mr. David ParisPeking has come to the rescue. He will DVRing it for me. At least according to his wife, Mrs. A Local Celebrity, Mr. David Parispeking. At least she told me last night he could do it. I didn't actually talk to him directly, so we'll see.

Now I just have to find the time to get to their house next week to watch it, and endure the abuse I'll take for being a Dr. Who geek. Although, God love her innocence, Susan said she didn't even know what Dr. Who was, so she wasn't sure if she'd be making fun of me or not. But I'm sure she'll make fun of me anyway. Even though she has every single epsiode of The X-Files on DVD. And does scrapbooking. And listening religiously to Glennie Beck. And doesn't read the Palace (or so I hope).

POLT

1 comment:

Susan Franceschina said...

Yes she does read the palace! You better hope the last 10 minutes of Dr. Who doesn't mysteriously disapear, ha!