Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Make Me Happy And Gleeful...

This week's episode was better than last week's, but still not up to the standards I've come to expect from it. It did however, have a LOT of upsides:

Kristin Chenoweth was awesome, but kinda wasted, I thought.
No Rachel or Finn singing, and two for Mercedes and one for Kurt. Well done.
Tracy Pendergrass and the long haired bassist at the rolley rink were both pretty hot.
Touching scene with Kurt's dad and Finn.
Touching sentiment in the "Beautiful" song.
And the songs seemed less forced than before.

And my favorite quotes:

How do you two not have a show on Bravo? - Sue Sylvester
I'm pretty sure my cat's reading my diary. - Brittany
You both have dead spouses, perhaps you should talk. - Kurt

Keep up the good work.

POLT

1 comment:

john said...

Watching it now! This show kills me. Chenoweth is sooo funny. I agree that this episode, so far is better than last week. I hope the improving is a trend.