Sunday, April 18, 2010

Half-jewish boys make kick ass drummers...

Last night, I went to see Kick-Ass. It was atually much MUCH better than I expected. I was thinking a parody of comic books kind of film. And while it was quite funny in parts, it wasn't anything like a parody. It was pretty well done, storyline, action scenes, dialogue, characters, the whole thing. Very entertaining. And the lead actor, Aaron Johnson, was pretty easy on the eyes as well.

I went to the movie with Corey & The Boys (Cameron and Jared), as well as a few other of thier friends that I didn't really get to talk to. It's always fun hanging with three cute 20 year olds. After the movie, the Corey & The Boys were getting a bottle of wine and going back to The Boys' apartment. I instead came home because I was tired. Who knew I could EVER get so old that I'd chose sleep over a passel of cute drunk 20 year olds????

At any rate, Corey and I discussed him coming over today to help with some things with my computer. He agreed.

So today, after some good sleep, and lunch at the Chinese buffet with mom, Corey came over about 3:00ish. He was here until 9:30! We did a LOT of talking. he took a look at my old laptop, the one that went tits up in February and required me to but the one I have now. He couldn't figure out what exactly was wrong with it. So, I got all the photos and documents I wanted off the old computer and let allowed him to take the computer with him. He was going to...well, I forget the technical name for it, but he was going to wipe everything off the old computer, including the malware that he couldn't, after several hours of trying, get off of it, and basically set it up so it was just as when I bought it. We also watched Shortbus, which I love so much, I own, and which Corey really liked as well. He also brought over several issues of the Kick-Ass comic book for me to read. Even though we had just seen the movie, it's always nice to read the source material.

So, in other words, it's been a helluva great 24 hours, more than 8 of which I spent with Corey. And that always makes a great day.

POLT

No comments: