Thursday, April 01, 2010

we could cope, with all the ups and downs...

Today, at work, they finally blocked the Palace. I KNOW! I was in shock. I damn near cried. And then I realized my other regular blogs weren't blocked, so I could still visit those. And blogger itself wasn't blocked, so I could still get my comments to moderate them or even post from work. But now, I can no longer view my own blog at work. *SIGH* Which means, just like A Local Celebrity Mr. David ParisPeking, I too may actually have to work some now.

On the UPside, when I got home today, I discovered that my Amazon order, that I just places a short three days ago, had arrived! So what will I be doing this evening, you ask? I shall be re-watching Ken Burn's The Civil War! Suh-WEEET! Can't wait! In fact, I may start watching as soon as I post this.

I think overall, the good today far outweighs the bad!

POLT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The beauty of having worked in I.T. for most of my career means one thing.

It means that the rules do not apply to the I.T. folks.

In one job it was made clear that I.T. needed unfettered access to the web. So we got put in the list that said "Let em' go anywhere and don't record their info."