Saturday, April 10, 2010

Deeper and down, saturday night, get down, deeper...

Corey had told me ealier that this weekend he was going to have the house to himself and needed to find things to do. And yes, somehow when he told me, I did NOT say what I, and I'm sure you all were thinking I, was thinking at that time. So when I got out of work, I called him.

So it appears later this evening, he, his gay friend Dale and I will be playing mini-golf. I LOVE Putt-Putt, and I can't recall the last time I played any of it. Ought to be a blast. In fact I know it will be cause I'll be hanging with Corey, that's always a blast.

But since I had some time to waste, I headed to the local mall. I wanted to get some Long_John_Silver's for supper. And on the way to the restaurant, I stopped in f.y.e. to look for the Batman_Beyond DVD collection I wanted to get. I suppose they didn't have any as I couldn't find it. But what I DID find, and purchase, was the following.



Glee Soundtracks 1 & 2 for only $9.99 each! I bought both. (and yeah, I know I'm totally 90's by buying CD's and not downloading the music, but there's like 14 songs on each one, and downloading them all would cost more than ten bucks. And I don't have iTunes on my current computer yet, so chut up!)

They also had a table of DVD sets that were buy one get one free. So I picked up Smallville seasons 1 & 2.



I enjoyed both of these season, but it was soon after this that I got tired of it and stopped watching. But I figuring if I can pick them all up for like $30 a set, that's a damn good price. So I'll probably be going back real soon to see if I can get the rest of them. (and dontcha just LOVE that particular photo from the first episode? It's like my favorite of any Smallville photo I've seen!)

And, I did not buy this, but I saw it and nearly screamed like a little girl!



A shirtless Taylor Lautner Twilight doll!!! Squeeee! Seriously, if anyone wants to buy me an early birthday/early Christmas/late Easter/late Valentine's/or any other freakin holiday type gift, this is what you can buy me and I'll be your best friend forever.

The doll's the one on the left. If anyone can buy me the one on the right, well, hell, you can have ANYTHING you want that's mine, up to and including my soul.

POLT

No comments: