Thursday, April 01, 2010

vegas and roulette, how lucky i was...

Since Enrico's made posts about how awesome this Chat Roulette is, I thought I'd give it a try, and did so over the last two nights. My thoughts?


Damn thing is slow. I mean there's bursts of anywhere from 5 to a over a dozen different people I connect with in a very short time, and then it seems to get all hooked up just trying to connect. Very frustrating, that.

I do get a bit anxious everytime I hit the Next Game button. I'm not sure who I'm gonna get. Is it gonna be someone cute, funny, or just a dud? Kinda reminds of that Mystery Date game of yesteryear.

Okay, so what conversations have I had on Chat Roulette?

-My longest one was about two minutes with a guy wearing a woman's panty on his head. Apparently he wore it sometimes and sometimes "a lady" did. And yes, it did in fact smell good, or so he said.
- I also spoke to a teenager wearing an elephant hat who wanted me to 'stroke his trunk'. It was only because of his age that I clicked next and didn't continue the conversation.
-One guy was masturbating, and even after I complimented him on it, all he kept asking was to see my ass.
-There was a guy and girl, mid-20's, who as soon as they saw me, the guy gave me the finger. I waved back with just one middle finger. he smiled nad gave me a thumbs up, and then disconnected.
-There were three kids, couldn't been outta high school yet, wearing suits with nice ties, and their hair parted extremely neatly on the right sides. They looked like young Republicans, one even was even smoking a pipe for God's sake. I felt sorry for them. but all I did was compliment them on their ties. They told me to, and I quote, "Fuck off, faggit". Defintely young Republicans.
- There was the guy who only showed a paper with written on it sideways "If you turn your head, I win." and a bunch of hashmarks. Since I didn't have to turn my head to read what he wrote, he dropped a piece of paper into the screen with a smiley face on it, and then a thumbs up. I never even saw the kid, although he's probably the most interesting person I 'met' there.

I just got a notice last night that told me something along the lines of 'three people in the last 5 minutes did not like what I was broadcasting and that's why I've lost this game, so I've been blocked for the next 40 minutes'. What the FUCK? I was been broadcasting myself. Granted, I was wearing silly knitted tuque/cap kinda thing. And I had my shirt pulled up over my chin, but you could still see my nose, glasses and forehead? And THAT'S blockworthy???? What about all the guys jacking I saw on there? Mind you, that's not an issue for me, but you gotta believe some people have got to be complaining about those! Especially the guys with the ugly penises!

I'm not sure that I enjoy Chatroulette, and am not sure that I'll return. Or maybe I will...just to look at some ugly penises being masturbated before I'm blocked.

POLT

4 comments:

that's J-O-S-H said...

I didn't get a single person on ChatRoulette to not dump mah azz immediately upon seeing me! I even wore my pepaw glassez in hopes that it would intrigue the barrage of teenager grrrlz that kept getting thrown my way. Alas, I am apparently not worth chatterboxing with.

Polt said...

Well, Joshers, I'm sorry that happened to you, but honestly, it makes me feel a bit better. If people are wanting to talk to you, then there's no way in hell I should expect them to talk to me. So it's all good. :)

HUGS...

Enyo said...

sounds like you might end up in this video XD....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM_kzJjVFnM&annotation_id=annotation_353055&feature=iv

Alex said...

you could always try manroulette :P