Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I like funny things that make me happy and gleeful...

Last night Glee returned. It was fun, but I was less than impressed. It seemed they were...forcing too much. Trying to hard. And I'm so over the whole Rachel/Finn thing. Come on, I KNOW they're the leads, but can we find out some more things about Arnie and Mercedes? Can we find out ANYTHING about the Asian chick? Can we at least give the cute Asian guy and black guy NAMES???? And can we see more of Puck...prefereably sans shirt.

I enjoyed it nonetheless, and will still keep watching, but I didn't like it as much as the other ones I have already seen.

And Sue Sylvester's Vogue video....yeah, it was funny-ish. But really, its just a near total recreation of the video. I was expecting more Glee references stuff than just two lines. But I'm psyched about the Madonna episode next week! I'm hoping the show will redeem itself with the entirety of the Madonna catalogue at their fingertips!

And last night, I got to enjoy Glee with the lovely Stratcat45. We dined on burgers at Waynesboro, came back here and enjoyed the cheese, pretzels and wheat thins she brought and the Asti and 'spicy meat chunks' I provided. Yeah, we are FULL of class. And apparently we might just be making this a weekly thing, which would be awesome.

It DID suck, though, having to suffer through a half hour of American Idol that delayed Glee. Actually, she and I found a show on Discovery about sperm. Seriously. It was 'the life of a sperm blown up to human size'. They had real people dressed all in white going through the trials of a sperm proportionately sized to a human being. And yes, it was as freaky as it sounds.

But then, Glee started and all was right with the world.

And since I don't want to be the last person in the world to have one of these, here!



POLT

4 comments:

Polt said...

AAAAAAAAAAnd I just realized I made the 'L' backwards! God, I am SUCH a loser....

Screw it, I'm not bothering to change it now.

HUGS...

Michelle M. said...

I don't have one of those - am I supposed to?

I agree with you 100% on all things Glee (characters and Vogue video).
The Asti sounds fun - maybe I'll have a glass next Tuesday : ).

that's J-O-S-H said...

Why is it "suffering" to get through "American Idol?" Did you actually listen to any of the singers, or just automatically write them off as bad cuz for some reason peepz automatically think that everyone sucks? It's a singing competition...so therefore (majority) of the contestants sing extremely well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV0RPC6yHF0

13messages said...

Worth reading for the picture alone. Have a great night.