Thursday, April 22, 2010

no date son, you gotta work late...

So tonight, my buddy Don stopped by. He's the guy I caught up with in January and we decided we'd try to date again. However, we didn't even talk to each other until earlier this week. And we both kinda decided that dating, right now, isn't gonna work. See his situation is awkward for me to deal with, so no dating. But sex...yeah, the sex was always incredible, and it was so tonight as well. It was the best two and half hours I've spent this week.

Also, at one point, his mom called. I didn't stop what I was doing, even while he was talking to her. I told him a story about how a few years ago, I was with Freddie when my friend Michelle called me. We talked for a bit, and then she asked why I was breathing heavy and I told her what we were doing. Oh, how we laughed.

So then, just a bit after telling him that, my phone rang and it was....MICHELLE! Oh the irony! And what's better is that she and I talked for a bit again, while Don kept doing what he was doing, until I told her again what was going on! Laughter ensued.

So, just keep in mind that if you call me, and I'm breathing a bit heavy...well, I dont like to jog or anything, so that wouldn't be the cause of it.

POLT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww Polt, sexus interruptus! Except you don't let it interrupt. Good for you!

Tam said...

That story still kills me. I'm afeared to phone you now. Only during work hours maybe. LOL

Word veri: fling. How appropriate. :-)