Thursday, March 08, 2007

Aches he'll bring one day, I lost him...

This morning, I was so achey I almost couldn't get up. Yes the same list as yesterday: ankles, back, shoulders, etc. Only today, my buttocks, the ole gluteous maximus was hurting too. And my groin inside my legs! made it a TAD difficult to get up when i was sitting. And my knees are like brush burned. Man, it sucks to be this outta shape. I swear, if I see someone at work in need of CPR, they better hope there's someone else there, cause I ain't about to do this to my body again. especially if I don't like the person needing the CPR.

POLT

"You slept with a call girl?" "Well, no...well, yes, yes I did." - Sam Seaborn, The West Wing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you could use a good Chiropractor. After a few adjustments you'll be able to do things you haven't done in years. Run Freddie run. LOL.