Thursday, March 15, 2007

I feel the need to be naked with you (Part 49)...

It's time again for



So, last year, I posted my very first HNT the Thursday before St. Patrick's Day. I remember because Os had asked us to post with somethign green. I don't really own any green clothes. Then i noticed the laundry bag I use, it's green mesh. So I draped that over my leg and took the first photo, the one you see below:



Now, one year later, I'm posting my 1st Anniversary HNT photo. I wanted to make it somehow tied into that first one I did. So I got the green mesh laundry bag again. but i didn't want to just draped it over a leg again. I'm a year beyond that perhaps a bit more risque. So, with a bit of thought and several different practice photos, I give you this week's HNT.



And that's not my junk at the bottom of the photo, nobody would wanna see that. It' my hand wrapped over my junk covering it all up to prevent and accidental exposure. Or over exposure as the case may be.

if you wanna see what other people posted for HNT, click the HNT button in my sidebar!

POLT

You're a reality show without the camera crew. - Jamie, Eating Out

14 comments:

Ag said...

Awww no naughty bits

HHNT

Regal said...

Very nice - Happy HNT

Michelle said...

Ummm covering up something there?? hehe

Hhnt!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah I am all about the naughty bits too. Nice pic!!
HHNT

MsBehavn said...

My vote goes for naughty bits too!

HHNT

m_o_o_nspells said...

My goodness Poltie...you have come a LONG way, baby (no pun intended...or not much anyway!) from innocent leg-shots to barely-concealed "junk" shots!! ;o)
All I can say is...woohoo! And can't wait to see what another year of HNT holds for you! :oD
HHNT!

Anonymous said...

Nice legs!!

Blondage said...

Move the hand please.

*giggle*

Happy HNT! :)

tkkerouac said...

I think I'll wear a green net for St.pattys day, thanks for the idea.

The Persian said...

Happy HNT :) Love the green!

Anonymous said...

Must you call it Junk? I think it is very valuable I know you do too that is why you must hide it from prying eyes. I can't wait until next year. But it will be worth the wait to see more. LOL.

Stealth said...

why is there a hand blocking my view...yes I know polt, I KNOW I am a woman, but uh, still...move the hand.

rob said...

Nice revisiting of the original theme. And good story about you and Kathy. HHNT.

A Bronx Tale said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

HAPPY HNT!!!

wasn't around this time. march break kept me busy