Friday, March 09, 2007

It's not just my finish...

Found this online.

It's not gay if...

...one of you is asleep.
...you both have a girlfriend.
...one of you is wearing a professional wrestling themed t-shirt.
...you're both "cool dudes".
...you're both drunk out of your minds.
...it's a dare one of you dared the other to do.
...it's in public.
...you don't spoon afterwards.
...you don't listen to a trendy emo band while performing.
...you're on the receiving end of oral sex.
...you're not on the receiving end of anal sex.
...you're in prison.
...you're in the military.
...you're only experimenting...even if you experiment 5-6 times a week.
...it's your dad. (Ewww...)
...you don't push back.
...you don't kiss.
...you don't run your fingers through his hair.
...you don't cum.
...you close your eyes.
...you're both on the football team.
...you're fraternity brothers.
...one of you is named Tom Cruise.
...you're thinking about a chick.
...you're not in a bed.
...you don't find out until you're done that it was a guy.


I added a couple myself in there. Any body have anymore we could add?

POLT

"Don't play dumb with me." "No, honestly, I am dumb. Most of the time I'm playing smart." - Sam Seaborn, The West Wing

1 comment:

Doug said...

I disagree with a couple of those. I think it might be *more* gay if it's in public and/or you're not in a bed. :)