Thursday, March 29, 2007

I feel the need to be naked with you (Part 51)...

Okay, kiddies, it's time once for...



Ya know, there comes a time when even the most prolific writers, artists, and creators are subject to a lack of inspiration. Not that they don't WANT to do something spectular, it's just they can't come up with anything spectacular, inspiring, or worthy of thier genius. This week, is just such a week for your Uncle Polt. try as I might I just could NOT come with anything for HNT. So I give you this:



Hey, you can't go wrong with a purple bandana, right? To see what other people put up that's much more creative (or at least more x-rated) check out the HNT button in my sidebar.

POLT

Fascism should more properly be called Corporatism because it is the merger of state and corporate power. - Mussolini

6 comments:

Regal said...

your eyes speak volumes - happy hnt

Anonymous said...

I agree with Regal... Those eyes are... speaking loud...

Felix and Melissa said...

Your eyes tell me you wonder if you have gone wrong...but I would have to say not. You're working it :)

Happy HNT.

~Felix

Ag said...

Don't worry your inspriration wil be here this weekend

HHNT

J a d e said...

I cant tell if you look concentrated or worried. How about a smile for the next one ;) Happy HNT

SIMPLY ME said...

You look like your trying to figure out how to get 7 millions dollars, LOL. HHNT