Thursday, March 22, 2007

Sexy dancer, U got my body screamin'...

Got a question for all of you. I read on another blog the theory that how well a person dances is equatable to how well they are in bed. If so, this explains how a fat, old, hairy, white guy like myself can so many sleek, young hot guys into the sack. ...yeah, okay stop laughing...

At ANY rate, Mike said he believes that to be true but he found numerous people who disagreed with him, of both sexes. I commented that as a gay man, I don't know if a good dancer makes someone good in bed, but I know a good dancer can be quite a turn on, real erotic. A guy dancing real sexy like can make me want to get into bed with him, can make him more attractive to me. But whatever, maybe that's just me.

My question to all of you is, what are your thoughts on this? Does a good dancer, a good lover make? Or are the two totally incompatable? Or just not related?

Any thoughts?

POLT Oil: 61.64 (+2.03); Gas: 2.55 (-)

"I was not elected to serve one party." "Mr. President, you were NOT elected!" - Jon Stewart

No comments: