Thursday, March 22, 2007

And if I find the answer, I promise you...

Okay, the answer to today's HNT quiz:

Congrats to Coisma who guessed my forearm against my upper arm, that's right! And I guess a congrats is due to tkkerouac who guessed "your arm", not very specific, but technically correct. The hairy part is my forearm, the bare part is my bicep. Here's a a photo showing it all:



Thanks for you guesses, one and all. And, HAPPY HNT! 8)

POLT

"Latin! The language of Plutarch!" "Mickey Mouse's dog?" - Homer, The Simpsons

4 comments:

J a d e said...

Happy HNT and thanks for the comment.

Anonymous said...

I'm sory I guessed so very wrong. This is a fun game and you should play it every Thursday.

Brandi said...

I LOVE men's arms! Happy (belated) HNT!

rob said...

Good one! You're such a tease. HHNT.