Wednesday, March 07, 2007

We're in effect, want you to push it babe...

Okay, I don't know how many people have Comcast in thier area, but it's a cable system. Normally I find thier commericals irritating. They have, in the last several months, had a series of commericals showing the Slowskys. They're turtles and they don't like anything fast, so they prefer dial-up and don't like Comcast high speed internet. That's the premise.

Mind you, most of these to me are just like, "ho-hum, whatever. A commerical. Time to go to the john, or hit the fridge, whatever." This particular commercial, however, has me laughing everytime I see it. It's the last stuff he says to her, near the end, before the Comcast graphics start.



BWAHAHAHAHAHahahahaha....i don't know why i find that so funny, but man does i crack me the hell up!

POLT

"We take one wrong turn and we're stuck in hell forever? It just doesn't make any sense." "It does if you're Jerry Falwell." - Blue Beetle, JLA Classified #6

2 comments:

Truthspew said...

Comcast has one of the absolute worst reputations. Everyone I know that is a Comcast subscriber wishes there were some kind of competition.

Of course I have Cox. Cox also shows its levels of incompetence every now and again. Between net connections that fail for no reason (Actually, I know WHY they fail, because a Cox maintenance worker explained it to me.) and their digital cable sometimes glitches out, particularly VOD.

Ag said...

I LOVE THE SLOWSKYs