Thursday, March 08, 2007

I feel the need to be naked with you (Part 48)...

Once more, it's time for...



In 1974, we got a tan miniature collie that we named Muffin. In 1987, we got a black cock-a-poo (part cocker spaniel/part poodle) that we named Kookee (pronounced Cookie). In 1990, Muffin died, she was 16. In 2001, we got a tan poodle named Angel. In 2002, we had to put Kookee down, we had had her for 15 years and she was two or three when we got her. We've now had Angel for 6 years, she too was two when we got her.

Muffin was an outside dog, and therefore, we didn't do a whole lot with her. Kookee and Angel have been inside dogs. They've been like part of the family. Kookee was very much a people-dog. She was always on our lap, or cuddled up against us. And she was smart. Angel is much more independent, she'll lay on our laps IF she feels like it. And she doesn't like cuddling or being held. And she is dumb, dumber than wallpaper paste. But we love her nonetheless. She's sweet, and fun and, well hell, she's a dog, so how could you NOT love her? Take a look at this photo, and see if you agree.



She's licking, that's her tongue if you weren't sure. And that's my hand there on the right, so I guess since it's showing my skin, it fills the requirements for HNT. What's not to love, eh? If you wanna see what other people posted for thier HNT, click on the HNT button in my sidebar.

POLT

"This jeep is filled with explosives and we're going to take their lives AND ours!" "...We're a-WHAT?" - Gary, Team America

10 comments:

Stealth said...

aww..my son wants one so bad...that is sweet

HHNT :)

Cosima said...

She is so cute!

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Cute doggie Polt.

My parents are dog people, I am a cat person. When I was growing up we always had outside dogs, BIG dogs for the most part. At least 2 at a time. My job you might ask? Pick up the dog poop. That is one of the reasons I am a cat person, I like the kitty box much more than trying to ferret out the poop or walking the dog with a plastic bag.

My parents are still dog people, and my dad is on poop patrol. He does a lousy job of it, or rarely does it. I would have been beaten if I did such a poor job.

Onanite

Ag said...

HEY HEY Angel is not dumb. She is a very smart dog look at the life she had. NOT TO DUMB AT ALL

HHNT

S said...

Yeah that is a really cute doggy! How I miss mine.

Now Polt, LOL, you do realize that if you had my pink robe, that you too, could look like Fleegle on the Banana Splits, erm, I think that was the name of the elephant, and if he wasnt pink with poka dots, then I have either taken too much, or I am confusing him with another pink polkadotted elephant. However, that being said, when I wear the robe, which is every day, I am reminded of that elephant cutie pie from the splits, and, is that what you want to feel like? Is it? Is it? LOL...perhaps I oughta lian it to you so you can check it out!
HHNT Polt! :P The Hiccups are gone!

Jericho said...

cute pup :)
Nice hand!
Thanks for stopping by. Maybe I will start giving folks a reason to visit... lol

~hhnt~

SIMPLY ME said...

Adorable. Licks are good! HHNT

Anonymous said...

Nice cutie puppy... I prefere them bigger... but not too big either...;-))
So... we went for Schnauzers... They are lovely...
Happy HNT to Angel...;-)

Cain said...

Now there's a face anyone would love.

("white eye," is so much more attractive than "red-eye"~~lol!)

woof-woofHHNT!

Cheers!

A Bronx Tale said...

that's a cute dog. nice pic too.

HAPPY HNT!!!

my dog is awesome. as you say your dog is the best as well.

that's the thing about animals lover ain't it.