Tuesday, March 06, 2007

U gotta take me 4 a little ride up and down...

My day...*SIGH*...it was up and down. And when i talked to Freddie today, I found out his day was up and down as well. Unfortunately, we were not up and down together *snicker, snicker* Allow me to explain.

As I've mentioned I was in training today. And the morning session went rather well. We were all laughing and joking and having fun, not taking anything too seriously, and just really enjoying ourselves. Then, in the afternoon session, we had training by one of my co-workers. She taught "Interpersonal Communication" and taught like a) none of us knew how to communicate and b) we had not had her training before. I mean she's the one who's taught it (and taught the SAME stuff) each year for the 11 years that I've worked there. And really, EVERYONE knows who to communicate! Please. She talks in such a condescending tone to us, "Now, is communication important to our jobs?" We freakin D'UH! Communication is important to EVEYONE'S job, no matter who you are or what your job is...unless you're a professional hermit...or exile...or shut-in...or George W. Bush. But I digress.

And then i missed the last class of the day because I had to attend a meeting. There were 8 of us and we were all assigned a specific thing to look up for this new project the boss wants. We have to research this, and look into it. I'll find stuff online, and I'll have to make calls to other similar businesses. All that's fine and good, except...I'm in training the rest of the week, and next week, I'll have to spent catching up on the shit that didn't get done this week as well as next week's regular work. And we need to report back in TWO weeks! When I'm gonna get all this done, I have no idea. Oh well, I'll worry about that later.

Freddie told me that this morning, when he went to take a shower, there was a guy standing there, naked. And the shower curtain (or some such thing) wasn't pulled so Freddie got a good look at his ass. A good long look, cause apparently, it was a pretty damn nice ass. Until the guy figured out someone was watching him and shut the curtain. And Freddie didn't even get to see who it was, because he didn't look away from the ass until it was too late.

I asked why he didn't have a camera with him? I mean, isn't that standard in a college dorm: when you go for a shower you take a towel, soap, shower shoes and camera? And if it's not that way, then why the hell not????

But then, later in the day, Freddie realized his necklace was gone. When we met for one of the first times in person, I gave him a little silver chain. It wasn't expensive or elaborate, just a simple silver chain. But he loved it, and I don't think I've seen him without it since. He slept with it and showered with it on. And now, it broke and fell off and he doesn't know where. And he's upset about it. But the next time we're together, we're going to go together and get a replacement.

So as you can see, up and down and up and down. And now, I need to get my ass to bed and down to sleep so I can get up in time in the morning!

POLT

Please, please, please, you've got to stop talking. Every time you speak, I can feel a tiny bit more of my brain rotting away. - Nightshade, Days Of Vengeance #3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe the naked man stole Freddies neckchain while he was looking down. Curtains? They should remove any curtains. I'm glad to see your teaching Freddie right. Always have a camera handy. It will be fun buying a new neckchain. Then there will be an up time.

Doug said...

LOL Yes, waterproof cameras were standard in my dorm shower. I wish!

Anonymous said...

oh how I miss the dorm showers! Lots to look at in the day ......

woops, I am getting hard, excuse me for a moment.............................................................................................................

There that's better. :-)
Onanite