Thursday, March 29, 2007

Seven million barrels of bad oxygen...

I need to preface this post with the following information: The place where I work has a number of younger guys working there as well, most of them in prime physical condition and quite a few being sexy AND hot. Bearing all that in mind, read on...

So i go into a room today at work, and there's several of the above mentioned guys therein. They're in the midst of a conversation the beginning of which I didn't hear. But as I walked in, one of the them said, "Hell yeah! For seven million dollars, I'd suck cock!"

A second one then chimed in, "Shit, for seven million dollars, I'd suck cock right out there in the parking lot, during shift change!"

A third one continued, "For seven million dollars, I'd suck cock on my mom and dad's dinner table, while they're there eating!"

And a fourth said, "For seven million dollars, I'd suck cock on the pitchers mound in Yankee stadium, all the seats sold out, on pay-per-view!"

Amidst the laughter, one of them added, "But I'd only have to do it once, right?"

And at that point, I realized that I have never in my life wanted seven million dollars more than I did at that exact moment!!!

POLT

I hope your TIVO breaks and you are disturbed by Jehovah's Witnesses during each and every attempt to nap. And ugly ones, not even cute one at that!- Dale, dcgaysofourlives blog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I'm thinking these guys would suck cock for a lot less than $7 Million. Did you ask them how much it would cost for them to do Anal?
The difference between a young straight guy and a Gay guy is about 6 or 7 beers. LOL.

Doug said...

I wish someone would make me that offer.

tornwordo said...

Lol, very funny. Kinda hot too.