Monday, July 27, 2015

Check this out, real quick, don't know if everybody know (Part 285)...

Check This Out!

I watched the three extended versions of the Lord Of The Rings movies, and I read the Hobbit earlier this year.  And I was thinking about how most of the books involved our heroes spending inordinate amounts of time just...walking!  I read the Fellowship of The Ring last year and could barely get through it cause all it was was freaking walking!

And then I found THIS online:


Now I don't know if the comparisons are accurate, but if they are, it's no wonder there was so much walking!  According to this perspective, Bilbo and his troupe walked from Kansas to almost Pennsylvania.  And Frodo and Sam walked from Kansas to almost Jacksonville!  I mean, seriously, I guess it that's the case, I'm not at surprised by all the walking!

POLT

No comments: