Thursday, July 23, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 205)...

Chapter 7, Page 23...

So I turned out the light and settled down to go to sleep....only all I did was lay there.  And toss and turn.   And turn and toss.  The last time I looked at the clock it was like 230 something.   And then after some fitful sleep, I was awake again before 5am.  And could not go back to sleep, not even a fitful kind.  And I knew there was absolutely no way I was gonna be able to handle work, so I called in and took the day off.  And laid back down and tried to get back to sleep.

I wasn't watching the clock, but I did nod off for a few short, unrestful times, before getting awake again.  I just could NOT sleep.  *SIGH*

Sometime around 9am, I just said screw it, and got up.  I threw on some clothes, came downstairs and got the paper and brought the recycling bin back, and then went to Rutters to get something to eat.  After eating it and reading the paper and starting a load of towels being laundered, I put the final LOTR movie: The Return Of The King, the extended version (thanks once more ALCMDPP) in and watched it.  And that pretty much took up all my late morning/afternoon time, other than the load of towels I laundered.

I spent time reading, but then got into the shower.  Earlier in the day Theo had messaged me.  It has been like 9 months since we've been together, but this evening, we were both free.  So I showered (as I said) and headed over to his place.  And after two hours of bedtimesexxyfun, I was on my way home again, feeling relaxed and contented and looking forward to the next time we get together (which hopefully will NOT take another 9 months).  I came home finished off this entry before going to bed to read and to sleep....and even as i type this, I can still smell his scent on my skin.  Mmmmm.....

Blood Sugar Level: 122

POLT

No comments: