Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 209)...

Chapter 7, Page 27...

Okay, so this was my day.  I got up about 8-ish I think.  I went out and de-weeded the flower garden (took less than ten minutes).  Got the clippers and cut the tree back to a reasonable height, width and depth.  Went to Rutters for breakfast and coffee.  Ate it while I read the paper.  Was online for a bit.

Showered, dressed, headed to the Post Office to mail a package.  Went to Martins for a few groceries.  Came home and made pasta and meatballs.  Read my book, finishing up the one I was on, and starting a new one.

Mom stopped by and we went to Hagerstown to a furniture store going out of business to look for a coffee table.  Didn't find anything, they were not what I wanted, nor that cheap.  While there I got a phone call from Derick.  I ignored it.  Minutes later, he called back.  This time I answered it.  He said he was at my front door!  I told him I wasn't home and I'd call him once I got home.

Mom and I went to a nearby furniture store down the street from the one we were at.  This second one is the same one I got the sofa from not too long ago.  I found one I liked, but we didn't have any way to get it home at that time.  I paid for the coffee table while mom called her brother to see if we could borrow his truck Tuesday, and he said yes.

We came back to town, stopped at Lowes to get the pads for under the coffee table legs so it could slide across the rug.  We went to Rita's for some gelatis!  YUM! She brought me home.

I texted Derick.  He was still in town.  He had been at my house when his friend had been at the chiropractor up the street.  They were now eating at Montezumas.  He asked if I could take him home if she dropped him off.  I said sure.  I knew what he wanted.

When he got here, it was clear he wanted to play, and who was I to deny him.  The ensuing bedtimesexxyfun was amazing, as it always is with him.  I then drove him back to his house.

I returned here, since I hadn't eaten any real food since the pasta at 1:30, and since it was now about 7, I had a slice of ring bologna, a piece of cheese and a few chips.  And that was it.  Oh and a handful of Wheat Thins.  And then I went to bed and continued reading my new book, and then went to sleep.

Blood Sugar Level: 141

POLT

No comments: