Sunday, July 12, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 193)...

Chapter 7, Page 11...

Saturday, I surprisingly had little trouble getting up and out of bed.  I got to work a little late though, due to all the potting around I was doing getting ready.  When I got there, work wasn't too bad.  I had several new clients to take care of, and managed to get completed all the other paperwork that had built up over the previous week.

After work, I stopped by Atomic Comics and got my comic books....all $29 worth of them.  Course, it's been 5 weeks since I was last there.  I used to spend more than $29 each and every WEEK.  But now, comic book companies are run by idiots, and have alienated their longtime loyal fans.  Hence, me only going every six weeks or so.  But anyway, I got home and hung out a bit before deciding to go get some gas and groceries, including a salad from their salad bar, and had that for supper.  Later on, I watched some TV, putzed online, and then went to bed

Blood Sugar Level: 167

POLT

No comments: