Friday, July 17, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 198)...

Chapter 7, Page 16...

So Thursday, I had no real trouble getting to work.  And work itself, wasn't anywhere near as hectic  as the two previous days, thankfully.  I was still a bit tired, but eh, that's the new normal now, I guess.

After work, I went to for my monthly Cut-N-Color.  And that went well also.  On the way home, I did the usual and picked up a pizza for supper.  I know, it's bad for me, but that IS my usual post haircut meal.  I ate four of the six slices when I got home.  And it was delicious, every single bite.

I then got online to putz around a bit, and I discovered a message from a guy in town.  We chatted and decided to get together.  So he came over.  A white guy (yeah, I know, how unusual), 26, tattoos, claimed he'd never done anything with a guy before, but was very curious.  So...I satiated his curiosity.  Was some pretty nice bedtimesexxyfun.  And I'm pretty sure we'll do it again at some point.

After he left, I putzed around online, watched some TV, and then went to bed and finished the latest Doctor Who book I was reading.  Didn't start a book yet, though, just went to sleep.

Blood Sugar Level: 124

POLT

No comments: