Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 196)...

Chapter 7, Page 14...

Tuesday, I did NOT want to get up, but did and got to work just a smidge late.  Work itself, especially the morning, was just crazy insane hectic.  All over work, in every department.  Just crazy.  I was NOT in a good mood at ALL, all day.

After work, I hung out here with my coworker, StratCat, until it was time for us to leave and go pick up her friend.  Then it was off to "Wild Wonderful West Virginia", to the Dirty Dawg Saloon (no kidding, that's what it was called) to the Paint Nite.  It was an evening of fun, friendship, singing along to the music, alcohol, oh yeah, and painting.  And it really was fun!  I'll definitely be doing it sometime in the future.

After that I stopped by mom's to show her the painting, then I came home, got online for a bit then went to bed and pretty much right to sleep.

And here's some pics:

The before pic

Obligatory Paint Nite Apron Selfie

Alcohol and art!

This is apparently my red period!

Not blood, but of course I'd make a mess

Closeup of the grass on the hill.

the final product

"Dog Day Sunset", with three dogs, in honor of the three dogs I've had, Muffin, Kookee and Angel.

Blood Sugar Level: 188

POLT

No comments: