Sunday, July 26, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 207)...

Chapter 7, Page 25...

I got up for work actually early on Saturday, and got there a bit early as well.  Work was light with new clients, but I had other paperwork to catch up on and other things to help out with, and so I did other stuff too.

Friday night, for supper I had had KFC.  For lunch at work, we had BBQ chicken, mac and cheese and green beans.  On the way home from work, I was thinking of what I wanted for supper, but when I got home, I found a box meal waiting for me.  I had forgotten mom was working with one of her organizations, they were selling meals for a fundraiser, and she had bought me one.  And what was it?  Half a BBQ chicken.  No kidding.  Also a baked potato, mac salad, baked beans and a bun.  Oh and two homemade chocolate chip cookies for dessert.  Yummy...even though I'm kinda sick of chicken now.

Afterwards I was online for a bit and read for a bit, you know the usual.  But then, I decided to take a walk.  First one I had since June 28th, nearly a month!  Well, it HAS been hot and humid, and when it hasn't been, I've been lazy.  But I took the walk anyway.  And while it was warm, it wasn't hot or humid, and there was a nice breeze blowing.

When I got back I watched some TV and then went up to bed to read, and then to sleep.

POLT

No comments: