Monday, July 20, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 201)...

Chapter 7, Page 19...

Sunday morning, I woke up in a cool, almost cold, bedroom.  God I love a/c.  Especially when it's supposed to get into the mid-90s, with heat index over 100.

I logged onto the computer, and it worked, despite the troubles I had the night before.  I checked online about this "checking cache" little message I was getting.  It was said this was an issue Chrome, and apparently ONLY Chrome, had with Shockwave.  When I play Farmville (yes I STILL play it....dont judge me), sometimes Shockwave crashes.  And it showed how to clear your Google Cache.  Which I did.  That's supposed to be the solution.  So I'll just frequently clear it and hope that fixes the problem.

Anyway, I went to Rutters for breakfast and coffee.  When I got home, I ate it, read the paper, read the new book some, and just putzed around wasting time.  Eventually, I showered, dressed and headed out.

Kris and I had made plans to see Ant-Man this day.  I already had the tickets ordered.  I got to his house, his sister and two nephews were leaving.  They were so cute.  They were like 6 and 3 years old.  Young kids are cute and funny, and these two were no exceptions.  After they left, Kris and I headed out to the theater.

Love the Leitersburg Cinema!  The comfy, stuffed, reclining seats.  The free refills on the popcorn and soda (and since I got the tickets, Kris paid for the popcorn and drinks, the popcorn and drink that was my lunch for the day).  And then we settled in to await the film's beginning.

The movie?  It was...FUN!  Yes, it was funny, yes there plenty of action, and yes, there were some great superhero action scenes.  But overall, what Ant-Man was, was simply FUN!  And that's the EXACT reason why I will NOT be seeing that piece of shit Batman/Superman movie next year.  There was nothing FUN about Man Of Steel, there will be NOTHING fun about that movie either.

Anyway, after the movie, I took him home because he had to get ready and then get to work.  I just came home and hung out.  After a bit, mom came down to get the newspaper, and we talked a little bit, mostly about her upcoming move.  I then made pork chops for supper, read some and then settled in the watch the remainder of the extended version of the Fellowship Of The Ring, although I didn't get all the way through it (it's a LONG freakin movie!).

And then, I went up to bed, read a bit and went to sleep.

Blood Sugar Level: 173

POLT


No comments: