Saturday, July 25, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 206)...

Chapter 7, Page 24...

So did I sleep last night?  Hell yeah.  The Drixoral kicked in (and being extremely relaxed and tired after bedtimesexxyfun with Theo), and I was out almost like a light.  Of course I did NOT want to get up this morning, and struggled to do so.  I got to work about 10 minutes late or so.

The paperwork stuff I had been putting off all week, I managed to get completed today.  As well as other things that needed done.  But all day I was yawning and still tired.  After work, I came home, got online for a bit, sat down to watch TV and promptly took a half hour or so nap.

When I woke up from that, I felt a bit refreshed and remmebered there were things I wanted to do.  So I went to Hallmark and Wal-Mart, and then stopped by KFC for some supper.  I ate it here at home, and ended up having to turn down a hookup with a semi-regular fuckbuddy just cause I didn't really feel like it.  And my neck and shoulders are a bit achey too....Theo really wore me out.

Mom called to tell me the people came back to look at her house once again. This time they brought their little daughter and the woman's mother (both of whom will be living there) as well as the guy's parents too.  All we're waiting on it the appraiser to say the house is worth what they want to borrow, and if that happens, then they can sign the papers making it official the end of August.  And it seems like they REALLY want the house.  They were showing the little girl which bedroom was going to be hers (her very own bedroom, she now sleeps in the same room as the parents).  The grandmother was admiring mom's dishwasher and stove.  The mother said she doesn't want to change anything, she likes the colors and carpets and such.  Although she would get rid of the carpet in the bathroom, just becuase the little girl splashes a lot.

I've been having issues on and off with mom selling the house. I KNOW she needs to do it, and that's not the problem, I'm fully behind her doing it.  But that house....I've always known it as home.  I grew up there.  I lived there for the first 29 years of my life.  And it's bothered me somewhat, to think it won't be my 'home' anymore.

But hearing this that mom told me, eased my worries a bit.  Because now I'm thinking, yeah, it wont be my home or mom's home any more.  But it will be the home of this young family. That little girl can grow up there having as many great memories as I did.  The whole family can, as a matter of fact. It's almost like we're passing on a happy home to another family so they too can have a happy home.  I don't if any of that makes any sense, but it's helped me deal with the situation.

Anyway, after watching some TV and being online, I went to bed, read a very little bit and then to sleep.

Blood Sugar Level: 129

POLT

No comments: