Saturday, July 18, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 199)...

Chapter 7, Page 17...

Friday, I got stuck in the damn road construction, so I got to work a little late even though I got up on time to get there on time.  Work was the same: I got the stuff done I needed to get done, even though I didn't want to be there.  Eh, whatever.

After work, I went to the ParisPeking household, where, although with ALCMDPP, and the oldest and youngest ParisPeking daughter, as well as Ghostie, I feasted on pizza and played with the lab/dauschhound mix Daisy!  After eating, we men retired to the mancave where we watched X-Men: Days Of Future Past, the Rogue Edition (or according the ALCMDPP, "The Rouge Edition").  I quite liked the increased screentime for Rogue.  It made sense how they used it, and really worked.  It's unfortunate they but most of her scenes out.  But anyway...

Also, ALCMDPP had a pile of DVD's he was going to take to 2nd And Charles, minus any Ghostie and/or I might want.  So I took "Gods And Generals", and the extended versions of the three Lord Of The Ring movies.  Nice.  And so thoughtful of him.

After the movie, I came home here, was online for a bit, and then went to bed to start my new book, and then go to sleep.

Blood Sugar Level: 151

POLT

No comments: