Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 203)...

Chapter 7, Page 21....

So Tuesday I got to work with little issue.  It was a strange day.  Nothing bad happened, but nothing good either.  I got done what needed to be done, but it was just kinda blah.

Derick had called me Monday about playing, but I was unable to, so we planned for Tuesday after work.  And so after work, to his place I went, and we played.  The bedstimesexxyfun even included a massage his time, and was amazing, as always.

Afterwards, on the way home, I ran by Taco Bell and got some tacos for supper.  it's terrible for me, I know, but damn, I DO love their tacos.  They're evilly delicious.  Following that, I started watching the extended version of Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers (thanks again ALCMDPP).  I did not finish it, but did get over halfway through it.  While watching it, I was online for a bit.  And then I updated my checkbook and paid some bills and got them, and some cards, ready for mailing.

And then, when I was sufficiently tired, I went to bed, read, and then to sleep.

Blood Sugar Level: 164

POLT

No comments: