Monday, July 13, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 195)...

Chapter 7, Page 13...

Monday morning I got up before 8...I HATE getting up that early on my day off. I HAVE to be up before then when I have to work, I'd like to sleep in just a little bit on the days I don't work.

Anyway, I got up and de-weeded the front garden.  There was only like 6 or so thistles.  And they weren't big ones.  It's almost like there wasn't that many there at all.  I went to Rutters for breakfast (and luckily, the ordering machine was up and running today) and coffee.  Once I finished it, and the newspaper, I called mom.  She had a whole bunch of stuff she wanted to bring to my basement.  So when I called her, she loaded up her car and brought it down, and we moved them all to into my basement: rake, shovel, sledgehammer, nails, an electric saw, a tool box filled with stuff, painting things...all the stuff she had in the shed, doesn't want to take out to her cottage, but still wants to have handy in case she might need them.  Hence, the storage at my house.

After this, since I was kinda sweaty and unshowered, I showered and dressed.  Then I got online and putzed around. I spent most of the afternoon talking to potential hookups online.  I made arrangements for a guy to come over around noon, and that encounter was...okay.  Later one guy wanted to come over after he got off work, so about 6:30 he showed up.  The encounter with him was much better.  The first guy, it was the first time we hooked up, we MIGHT do it again, not sure.  The second guy has been here once before, and this time, he was much more interested in playing than last time, he was rather shy and uncertain.  Not this time.  It was all goo, and I KNOW we'll get together again.

After this, I had supper, updated my checkbook, watched some TV...and other than getting a load of laundry done, I did nothing else.

And very soon, I'm going to go up to bed and to sleep.

Blood Sugar Level: 162

POLT

No comments: