Sunday, July 26, 2015

Object of your desire, I'm walking on a wire (Part 1)...

For those of you not on Instagram, or not following me on there, for the past several weeks, whenever I take a walk, I try to take a photo of something I see along the walk and post it there.  Here's what I've posted since I started doing this (most of these I don't have specific dates for, some of the more recent ones I do though):

18 weeks ago

17 weeks ago 

 16 weeks ago

14 weeks ago: A ceiling of tree limbs

13 weeks ago: Helluva way to get a skylight installed

13 weeks ago: Outside the front door of a former veterinarian clinic

12 weeks ago: The Round House in town.  It always reminded me of a James Bond villain's headquarters

11 weeks ago: a pair of abandoned sneakers, pristinely placed on the curb 

11 weeks ago: Big cats on the prowl

11 weeks ago: Empty baseball diamond, filled with potential of upcoming runs, hits and errors

10 weeks ago: Apparently, the party's over

9 weeks ago: Flowering in orange

9 weeks ago: Plants have overtaken the gate, they're like the house's bouncers

7 weeks ago: purple VERY fragrant flowers

7 weeks ago: All that remains of a former phone booth; where will Superman change now?

7 weeks ago: Looking down the barrel of a cannon

7 weeks ago: A facade facelift

5 weeks ago: rebuilding the stairway to heaven

June 23: Here's a bird who'll never be angry again

June 24: An urban jungle

June 28: Is a flag-less flagpole naked?

July 25: An onion dome.

July 26: Corey on the sidewalk

POLT

No comments: