Monday, July 13, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 194)...

Chapter 7, Part 12...

Sunday, I got up, got showered and dressed and then went to Rutters for coffee and breakfast.  But when I got there, the ordering machines weren't working.  I could still get coffee, but I settled for a donut.  I came home read the paper and then headed to moms.

She had some things she found and she wanted me to have, so I had those.  And then we went to eat.  We drove to the Chambersburg Mall to eat at Bonanza.  We went into the JCPenney's store that's closing.  Everything is 75% off.  There wasn't a whole lot there actually.  I did find two shirts, and mom found quite a few little things: socks, jewelry, etc.  And then we ate.

Afterwards, she went to a few stores, and I went to the comic book store there.  I found a few comic books, and two graphic novels...spent a bit over $100.  *SIGH*  On the way home, we stopped by the Twin Kiss.  We each got a small cone and we sat by the stream and ate it.  Just like when I was lil kid.  They'd bring me there, and while eating my cone, I'd throw a small stick into the water and follow it down the stream, having an imaginary story in my head: the stick was a boat (or sub) traversing a dangerous waterway.  Sometimes the boat got stuck on a rocks.  Sometimes it sunk.  Sometimes, the captain was killed went it hit the rocks and the First Officer had to take over and get it safely through.  Oh the stuff I came up with as a kid.

We came home and I hung out here, doing the normal stuff: reading, computer stuff, even taking a short nap.  After supper, I ended up watching two of my favorite 11th Doctor Who episodes, the two dealing with Craig, on Netflix.  And then after that, I went upstairs to bed and to read.

Blood Sugar Level:  144

POLT

No comments: