Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 202)...

Chapter 7, Page 20...

Monday morning I woke up, but, unlike most, I did not immediately go out and de-weed the garden.  I had looked it over the day before, and could only find two or three very small thistles, and so I figured I'd just skip a week and get them all next Monday.

The flowers in the garden, by the way, are really going gangbusters this year!  I planted 12 of them: 4 pink, 4 light purple, 4 dark purple.  And they're really growing.  See?


Anyway, I did however, like most Mondays, go to Rutters to coffee and breakfast.  And I read the paper while I ate it.  I hung out here until, while I was online, I was contacted by a fuckbuddy.  And so before too much longer, I was on my way to his place for some bedtimesexxyfun.    Afterwards, I returned home, and made some pasta.

The remainder of the day was spent doing absolutely nothing.  Oh, I did do some laundry.  I read some.  I watched what remained of the Fellowship Of The Ring.  And then I went to bed, read some more, and then went to sleep.

Blood Sugar Level: 152

POLT

No comments: